วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Travelers/ Safeco Auto-Home Insurance - How Reliable and Good ?

Hi Everybody .. I am in CA and paying around $2K yearly for Auto Insurance only . I recently got a quote from Travelers and Safeco Insurance for about 1400 yearly (for Auto and Home) . That is a very good saving but I have not heard much about these insurance companies . Any Ideas on how good and reliable these companies are ? Is Travelers better than safeco or vice versa ..

Any help is greatly appreciated


homeinsurance.awardspace.us - try this one. I just get home insurance from them. As I know they provide such a service.

Travelers and Safeco are BOTH great insurance companies. I wouldn't hesitate to use either, BUT, if I absolutely had to choose one over the other, I'd go with Travelers.

No particular reason, they're just slightly bigger.

I used to be a claims adjuster for Safeco. Their customer service center is the BEST! I am now an insurance agent for a large company and I have had 2 claims lately that are with Travelers and we have had a terrible time getting them resolved. Just my opinion.

Get an auto insurance quote here: http://dominatingonline.com/auto-insurance

Both are good companies. I am an ins agent and write a lot of business with Safeco. Good rates if you are accident and ticket free

carinsurance.enacre.net - I switched to this car insurance from them, cause it gives much cheaper rates in my area.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น