วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much do you pay for auto insurance?

I just spent a few hours getting an auto insurance quote from a number of companies. I got a real good rate ($573 for a whole year) for our 2004 car and all the extras.

I think this is a pretty good rate but wonder if others are paying more or less.

How much are you paying?


Try to check this out. An auto insurance company, i heard to offer good coverage.

That rate depends on what the policy you chose covers you for.

I think the first thing to do is to check your state for the mandatory insurance requirements and start from there.

If you want to lower the cost and you know you are a good driver, you should try lowering your deductible, asking for discounts (good driver, safety features,etc) and picking the type of coverage you want wisely.

I'm not sure this is a great forum for comparing your rates to others. Someone who lives in NYC is going to pay alot more than someone in Boise, Idaho (more cars = more accidents) Also, your vehilce is surely different than what other people drive so you are not going to be comparing oranges to oranges. (Also everyone has different coverages and deductibles)

All things considered $573 for a year seems like a pretty low number. I would just double-check that you have sufficient coverages.

You may want to contact a local independent agent to make sure you are not getting covered for less than you expect.

I live in Houston, Tx and I am a 22 year old male. I pay $140 a month for a 2008 Honda Civic EX.

It seems like the rate you got is really cheap but I am not sure where you live. Insurance rates vary greatly depending on where you live. It's good that you are doing your research though that way you can find the best rate possible.

It definitly helps to shop around. I was paying twice as much as I am now; including car and homeowner's insurance.

$90 a month for a 2007 Ford Focus.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น