วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Do auto insurance companies run a credit check for a quote in the state of california?

i just got motorcycle insurance and they didnt run my credit they gave me a policy just based on my driving history. Is this going to be the same when i get a new vehicle and if so is it because its different policies for the state of california?


I suggest you locate a local car insurance agent to help. Since I live in North Dakota I can't recommend anyone in California, but here is an website that can help you. http://www.easyautoinsuranceguide.com/California-Car-Insurance.html

Good Luck.

I've never had my credit run when getting an auto insurance policy. I doubt most companies find it necessary since the premiums are paid up front at the start of the policy and at the time of each renewal.

I heard somewhere there was a ballot initiative in California which banned this practice. Sorry I wasn't able to find a source for this.

autoinsurance.maclenet.com - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น