วันพุธที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I no dumb question,insurance quotes/auto&home?

I know there will be LOT of insurance people out there ready to start quoting.If you are honest & your name alone speaks volumes. I need really good insuranc . my Insurace went sky high on me on both. Car & home. Had insurance with them since 70's.I nne free quotes bad. EASY ones. I dont understand legal mumbo jumbo. Thank ya'.!


Well, if it went sky high, there's a reason for that. It's time to shop around. Your BEST bet is to find a local, independent agent - because not all companies write in all states.

Also, unless you're in CA, the premiums are now dependent on YOUR CREDIT SCORE. So you'll have to give VERY personal information out to someone, to get quotes. And you're more likely to be happy doing that in person, and not over the internet.

well its hard to quote something without any info. call an independent agent and they can do quotes for you in your area with a lot of different companies.

For more answer. Please see in www.articles-project.blogspot.com(dot com)

May be help you. Thank you.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น