วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Have you ever been asked, while seeking auto insurance quotes, (details)?

...whether or not you're in the habit of letting Jesus take the wheel?


Not once!! Guess I'm not in good hands....lol.

@>}----}----

AD

nope!

Hypnozilla - that is a good one - ROFL.

No I haven't but I hadn't thought of volunteering the information either.

Not exactly, but when I started college as a green freshman still wet behind the ears, I was asked to state my religious preference, and I, being a Lutheran in those days, put down "Lutheran" and had the resulting misfortune of receiving a ton of literature from the local Lutheran churches.

The second year, when I was asked the same question, and then not wanting to receive any literature, put down "Druid, reformed. We also worship bushes."

I am happy to report that the mountain of religious literature ceased.

Hail Druids

Lady Morgana )0(

lmfao..I cant say that i have. Since I dont..is that a discount..or a penalty?

Yes, as a matter of fact. Every time I seek an insurance quote, I'm asked this question! It must be standard on the insurance forms.

Yes ossifer, Jesus is my dezignated deriver!

There you see you have exposed a fallacy. Just because the commercial airline pilot is very religious doesn't mean he will defer to Jesus to land the plane. Auto insurance companies assume likewise, that you're not a nut case. That said, there are religious nut cases, as we unfortunately know all too well, that will defer to Jesus (well, Allah actually, same difference). But they are the exception, not the rule. Believe me, if insurance companies thought there was even a small percentage of risk, you can bet your bottom dollar they would ask you that question.

No, but I was asked once if I have my statue of Jesus, sitting on the dash, looking out the windshield watching for traffic or turned around watching me drive!

Yep.

and question 32; "will god be your co-pilot"?

Luckily they didn't ask about my dashboard Jesus.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น