วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How Good Is Erie Insurance?

I have been looking around for both homeowners and auto insurance quotes in Illinois. One of the best quotes I have received is from Erie Insurance. I would just like to hear from anyone who has had any experiences - good or bad - from dealing with Erie and just generally how people would rate them.

I am aware that they are ranked highly on JD Power's website, but I am just more interested in people's personal experiences with the company. Thanks for your help!


I have worked as an independent claims adjuster for Erie before. They seemed very professional and reasonable in their claims practice.

I would recommend them with no hesitation.

I've had Erie Insurance my entire life, and I think they are fantastic. We have our auto, home and life insurance through them. My agent comes to our house and explains things clearly, takes all the time we need. We received some quotes when my husband and I were married, and Erie was providing more protection for less money. I've had a few auto claims over the years, and they were handled easily. Great personal touch, I recommend them.

Check out this article i found http://www.youbigg.com/Car-Insurance.html it has details on different types of plans and information. It always has info on what your asking.

seems good

good, but there is cheaper

Since homeowner and auto policies are usually standard forms issued by the Insurance Services Office, the main determinant of an insurance company should be its financial strength,

Several companies, such as AM Best rate insurance companies. Go for a company with an A or better rating.

Claims experiences vary among customers. While it would be nice if your insurance company was always nice, this is not the way to pick a good insurer.

Allstate used to have a horrible reputation with third parties making claims against it, but in the long run this made them very popular with their policy holders since this attitude kept premiums low.

Erie is GREAT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I'm sorry I moved out of their area. I've never been an Erie agent, but got great service FROM my Erie agent (and I"m a tough customer!). I had them with an auto claim, and they did a super job.

I love them SO much, I got my folks to switch THEIR insurance from State FArm to Erie. The pricing is fantastic, the service is out of this world, even the claims service.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น