วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Auto Insurance Quote with Geico or Progressive?

I have a paper for my driving school class. I need to find the cost for the following insurance

1 liability

2 collision

3 comprehensive

4 personal injury

I went online to get the rate quotes but since im under 18 they wont give it to me. Can someone help he with the prices if i was on my own plan + if i was on my parents insurance.

(if the car matters 2000 Acura Integra gs-r with between 65,000 - 100,000 miles


http://autoinsurance.hotusa.org - try this company. I personally have their car insurance. As I know they have more affordable insurance policies for teens and first time drivers. You shold consider youself as like as you will be added in your parents insurance.

Hello,

We often take for granted what a convenience our cars are. I was paying a low price for my insurance, but at renewal time, my insurer tried to increase my rates.

My friend sent me a link to this site:

http://www.mortgage-and-rent-help.org

They have a free search to compare auto rates from the major insurers. It saved me a lot of money!

Best of Luck

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น