วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Impact of Auto Insurance Quotes on Credit History?

I am with Geico currently and is up for renewal. I am planning to take quotes from different companies. May be they offer me a low rate. But I am scared by the fact that it will impact my credit score. Can you please advice? I have been driving for 4.5 yrs with clean record.


Although insurance companies do use credit scoring to determine your rates, the "hit" is a soft hit, not a hard hit, so it won't affect your credit score at ALL. It's NOT like a credit card application.

No hit on your credit if it's for insurance. If you want a couple of local agents to shop the market for you, fill out the quote form at http://www.myinsurancequotes.net for auto insurance.

Jared Balis

http://www.utahinsurance.org

It's the other way around. Insurance companies will look at your credit score, but it won't be impacted as if you were trying to get a loan. So if you have good credit you will keep good credit and get a better rate on your insurance. Also, if you've been driving for that long with a clean record, go look at places like Allstate or any of the others. When I left Progressive, my rates dropped and I received better coverage. Shop around. Every year I go with out an accident my Allstate rates keep going down.

DO ON-LINE QUOTES AND USE THE CORRECT VEHICLE AND SO ON BUT DON'T USE YOUR CORRECT INFORMATION, THIS WAY YOU WILL HAVE A BALLPARK FIGURE AND NOT CHANCE A CREDIT HISTORY HIT.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น